Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

OWH Card Challenge- Sketch 131

I was originally thinking of doing this card for the Our Daily Bread challenge but I realized this card was really more for a kid and not a masculine card so I'm looking forward to making a card for that challenge but as I got going I really enjoyed seeing this card come to life.

Materials:

  • paper layers paper for the beaver cut from "Create A Critter" Cricut cardtrigde cut at 2 1/4 inches
  • Patterned papers from the DCWV The Green Stack
  •  jute cord by Cousin in black
  • sentiment using the letters from  Hampton Art which I got on Cleareance at my Local Michaels store
  •  Inkadinkadoo embossing powder on the sentiment in Bronze
  • embossing folder by Darice called Wood Grain. 
I tried to ink the embossing folder to add some pattern to the sentiment card stock but it didn't really show. I'll have to watch a UTube video on how to use your embossing folders to stamp patterns on paper. lol

No comments: