Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

OWH Card Challenge- Sketch 132

My inspiration was the sketch 132 from Operation Write Home and the Lili of the Valley Stamp.  Everything else fell into place.

Materials:
Lili of the Valley Stamp - By the River (image and sentiment-just for you)
Copic & Spectrum Noir Markers
Tan hemp cord
sand paper
Star Border embossing folder by Darice
Starry Night punch by EK Success

I embossed the paper and brought out the pattern by using the sand paper.

3 comments:

Dixie Cochran said...

I love all the elements on this card! Everything compliments your image perfectly!

Julie said...

Great card, Amy! I love the way you cropped the image, and that touch of twine is a great detail. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Linda said...

Awwhhh! Absolutely adore this! TFS!!!