Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

OWH- The ABC's of color

Print

So, here's my color submission for the first OWH Design Bootcamp.
I used a spring/love card. We're supposed to describe the techniques or color combinations etc. we used. Hopefully I got it right. :-p

Materials:
Patterned paper - DCWV girl stack
Card stock -Bazill
Gems- Recollections
Embossing- Inkadinkadoo
Love stamp-Dollar stamp ACMoore
Punch - Matha Stewart, Garden Trellis

Ok, So here goes...
I used cool colors that were analogous, meaning side by side, The pink ribbon is a pink hue, the patterned and card stock papers are pink and purple tones. 

3 comments:

Misty said...

That is very pretty. I love that punch, I only have a couple. The ribbon adds a nice touch as well. You make a nice bow!.
And to answer your question you left on my blog. The Cricut® Cartridge 'Lyrical Letters' is the one with a hummingbird. I only bought it for that lol! It was a couple years ago, so I do not know if there has been a new release with a hummer. Email me.
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

Paula S. said...

Very pretty card and yes, this combination would fall into the Analogous Color Harmony. The wide punched border and floral/butterfly paper look fantastic together! Thanks for sharing it.

Nancy Keller said...

How fancy! I love the border punch with the butterflies!! Thanks for playing along with us at OWH!