Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

OWH His & Hers

Welcome to my little space on the blogsphere! So glad your visiting to take a look at some cards I'm making for Operation Write Home. I'm so grateful for OWH tutorial on taking better pictures of your cards. These came out really nice with using the card box. I'll add the link to the tutorial here
This weeks midweek throwdown challenge is to create 2 cards using one of the sketches. I used sketch 33. One feminine and one masculine. Here's my take on it! 


Materials:
6x6 MME pad Stella Rose
Bazzill Card stock Whirlpool, Candlelight & Lavender
$ stamp from ACMoore
Copic Markers E23, YG67, YG63, E00, E79, C3, Y21, BV04, YG03, E13, B00, BG18, W5,  BG72, R20, BV02, E37
Lili of the Valley Stamps Maise Sitting Pretty ST200 & Sailing Boat ST056
Recollection brads in black and copper

Again thank you for visiting and I hope you were inspired. Please consider following my blog and leaving a comment on this post or any other on my blog. I love to reasd your comments, tips or suggestions.

Now it's your turn to go make something beautiful! 


5 comments:

Kristie said...

Those are both just adorable cards! Awesome job coloring them! And I just love the papers you chose. It's always nice when you can make both feminine and masculine cards from the same paper pad. And your pictures look great. (I used the OWH tutorial to make a light box also.)

Diane said...

I love both cards- those little kids are so cute- and don't you love coloring with copics! Did you airbrush around the kids? It looks awesome- and your pictures came out great!
I am north of Boston- in Stoneham. The stamp show is in W Springfield, Ma June 1 &2nd.-- here is the link. It is like stamping heaven-- some different vendors.
http://www.heirloompro.com/shows2010/shows-West%20Springfield-06-01-2013.html
It is a few hours drive for me- but a carload of us have gone in the past and had a blast! I am trying to figure out which day is best to go- I have gone on Sundays in the past and the vendors said it was the slower of the 2 days. I have- like lots of people- more stuff than I could use in a year or 2 or 3... but always want more! lol You should try to get there..... it is quite the experience!

Unknown said...

No airbrushing just topics of a light blue. I'll definitely check out the link. Thx

Kathy said...

You've created two very nice his & hers cards! I think the papers that you used are great and the images that you colored are so sweet.
Now that I've seen your cards I will have to try sketch #33. I'll also have to try the white box for my photo shoots.

Donna Hanley said...

Two terrific cards for a boy and girl. Striped and plaid are my two favorite papers for boys. Our heroes will be happy to send these home to their family members.