Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

OWH Sketch 177

Hello and welcome to my blog! I'm so glad your visiting!  I was so excited about creating a card using this sketch. It has so much interest yet its clean and crisp. 
177

Yet..boy, it took me a while to come up with a concept. I started with the patterned paper for inspiration and slowly things came together. Here it is....
I thought this image of the cat had a hint of vintage to coordinate with the paper and I carried out the polka dot theme throughout with both the gold and aqua paper having dot. I then added the white brads and in the little piece of ribbon that also had polka dots.




Materials:
MME Sunshine 6x6 Pad
Lili of the Valley Puss in Boots ST158
Bazzil Cardstock  Bitter Chocolate
White brads and bits of ribbon from stash

I hope you enjoyed my card and are inspired. Feel free to browse my other posts and leave comments on any. Also, please consider following me. I hope you have a beautiful Tuesday!

3 comments:

Small Talk Mama said...

Very, very cute card!

Donna Hanley said...

Sometimes super nice things take a while in the making, such is the case here. This is a darling card. Love that image and your papers working great together. Thanks for sharing.

Linda said...

Adorable card...love it! tfs!!!