Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Times to Treasure

Welcome to my little spot on the blog sphere! I hope you enjoy browsing my projects and consider following me. It's my scrapbook Saturday so for today I've completed scrapbook layout using multiple techniques or elements.

My daughter took a sewing class in town and we just fell in love with the sewing teacher, Amy. If you live near Somerset, MA contact Amy at Amy's Fabric Treasure. She's fab! You can see her  Facebook page here. oh and if your wondering why I have a date in the bottom right hand corner. I started dating my scrapbook pages with the date I completed the project. Although this one I didn't finish up the details until June 1. I out it away and forgot all about it. Anyway, I started doing that because I am scrapbooking my pictures out of order and I know as I improve my pages will be at different skill levels.

For tis layout I used cut files from SVGCuts.com . You can find the file here. I added 3 eyelets to give it that lacing feel,

 viva decor pearl pen for the tips of the pins in colors, pearl, silver and bronze and embroidery to give it  texture. I cut the title with files from SCAL (Sure Cuts Alot.) based on fonts in my MS word program.

Thank you for stopping by and checkin' out my Scrapbook Saturday. Please feel free to leave comments on this post or any other on my blog and enjoy your day. Don't forget, make something beautiful!

No comments: