Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Scrapbook Saturday # 9 - Kitchen Helper

Yeah It's Saturday and time for another Scrapbook Saturday page! I love these pictures and couldn't wait to get them layed out on a page. My daughter was helping her aunt make homemade fries for dinner. It took a little muscle as you can see. lol
I used several elements on this layout. I added a label type background and beefed it up by using layering. I added several strips of various patterned paper and scalloped one of them and matted the photos. The knife is cut from Cricut Cartridge From My Kitchen. I embossed the handle with Swiss Dots embossing folder and used silver viva decor to give the blade some shimmer.

Both the potatoes and the knife were embossed and layered. I think the layering helps to make the embellishments pop.


Thanks for checking in and don't forget to follow me and leave comments below. Enjoy your Saturday and try to fit in some time to make something beautiful!


No comments: