Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, September 2, 2013

Card Making Monday # 11 - Birdie Miss You

Hello followers and friends and welcome to my space on the blogs sphere! I'm so glad your here to check out my next Card Making Monday project! For this card it was a bit of work to find just the right layout in order to use up some scraps from my My Minds Eye 6x6 Paper pad Sunshine
I used OWH Sketch 158, my Recollections 1 1/2 inch square punch and some brown embroidery thread to hold the button in place. The background cream cardstock paper has colored specs in it which adds a nice touch by pulling in the colors in the patterned paper.


I added demensional adhesive to the sentiment area and ofcourse used lots of layers throughout the card design.

Thanks again for visiting and if your not already doing so,  please consider following me. Have a great week and now it's your turn to make something beautiful!

No comments: