Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, September 23, 2013

Card Making Monday # 14 - Felt Flower

Hello again, it's the beginning of another week and another Monday Card Making post. 
I used OWH sketch 62 for this card. I grabbed some scraps from my stash and the last felt flower I had stuffed way down in my sticker box. I was so excited to plunk this little guy on this card because every time I went searching in that sticker box I looked at it and I felt it was never just right. Yeah! Yippee! This cute flower finally found a home.

Nothing too dramatic about this card, a simple block style, simple sentiment from Hero Arts, a scrap of ribbon and one single flower embellishment. That's all she wrote for this Monday card creation.

Enjoy your day, please leave a comment below and as I always say...it's your turn to make something beautiful!

No comments: