Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

613 Ave Create Challenge - Braid My Hair

Hello fellow bloggers, visitors, and friends! Welcome to another Sunday challenge post for  613 Avenue Create Challenge blog!

 Today I'm very lucky to showcase a card using a Digi image by our sponsor A Day For Daisy called Braid My Hair.

For this challenge, the design team was asked to "Create a Calendar". Here's my project.
 wanted to mimic the softness yet tousled look of the hair so I used the sheer ribbon coupled with the twine. Added the blue rhinestones to pick up the blue in the birds and added the roses to complement the softness in her dress.
Somewhere between taking the first and the second picture the bird sticker fell off the calendar and I can't find him anywhere! I'll probably find that bird stuck to the back of something months from now. lol

Here's the Copics I used to color the image.

Challenges:




Thank you for joining us at 613 Create Challenge Blog. We'd love if you could play along with us! 

BTW, If you become a follower of all things beautiful I'll send a shout out to you and your blog on my Feature Friday post this week. Just leave a comment on this post and include (copy and paste) your blog address in the comment box. 

I hope you're inspired and find time today to "Create You Own Challenge" and make something beautiful!

18 comments:

brenda said...

Such a very pretty calendar, thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Alyx said...

This is beautiful, Amy. Really fabulous calendar.


Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous idea, Perfect , thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

~ginny said...

Amy, you have created a beautiful calendar with that image! She is good for any season and is so elegant. I love the shear ribbon and twoine!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Unknown said...

So lovely, tender, romantic... I think it is a great project. :)
Have an awesome day, Amy!

stefali said...

lovely calendar :) i liek the image you chose. thanks for sharing with us at Penny's challenge :)

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

love it!! Beautiful coloring!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out Challenge blog, best of luck!

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Wow stunning, thankyou for joining the Scribble and Scrap challenge - hugs Lynn DT

Unknown said...

Thanks Brenda for taking the time to comment on my post and for a lovely comment.

Unknown said...

Thanks Lexie

Unknown said...

Thanks Wendy for your generous comment! Take care. Amy A.

Unknown said...

Thanks Ginny, Love your project too! It's been a pleasure working with you.

Unknown said...

Thanks a bunch for taking the time to comment Sanja! and for the very lovely comments. Take care!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks a bunch Stephanie!

Unknown said...

Thanks Mag for checking out my creation and for commenting. Amy A.

Unknown said...

Thanks Jenni for your wonderful comments and for taking the time to do so. Take care and blessings!

Unknown said...

Thanks Lynn!