Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Sunday, December 22, 2013

613 Create-1960 Couture Style Hat

Happy Sunday visitors, and friends! Welcome to the newest card post for 613 Avenue Create Challenge blog!

 Today I'm very lucky to showcase a card using a Digi image by our sponsor  Rick St. Dennis called 1960 Couture Style Hat.

For this challenge it's Anything Goes!
With this beautiful lady I knew I wanted to keep the whole project black and white. I grabbed my Provocraft Gypsy and went to work finding swirls and flourishes to embellish the card with. I also thought some feathers would add some different texture.
Here's a close up of the image and embellishments. I added clear glitter glue to the white pieces and black glitter glue to the black pieces. I thought a shiny slide and some soft ribbon would be a nice finishing touch for this little lady.

This card was chosen Top 3 at:
12/27/2013

Products:
RSD - 1960 Couture Style Hat image
ribbon
Wild Orchid Slide
Poppy Cricut embossing folder
Beyond Birthday Cricut cartridge for card
Cake Basics Cricut cartridge for fern & Swirl flourish
Ashlyn's Alphabet Cricut cartridge for flourish
Elegant Cakes Cricut cartridge for flourish
White & Black Card stock by   from Walmart


Challenges:



So...tell me what you think about this card. What's your favorite part?

 Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too.
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Have a fabulous Sunday and find some time to make something beautiful for yourself today!

18 comments:

sandie said...

Fabulous, such an elegant card, thanks for joining us at Ink

paper fun said...

Wow! Fabulous. She is gorgeous and I love the slide and feathers. Really beautiful.

Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

Mari

Angeline Choo said...

Beautiful card with the monochrome.

Thanks for joining Sister Act Card Challenge this week. Merry Christmas to you.

-Angeline DT

~ginny said...

Beautiful Amy! I love black and white - and this one is exceptional! The feathers are really gorgeous with the die cuts - the best part is the circle of bling on the ribbon! Really nicely done toots!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Marina said...

Love the way you've framed her in the circle and the black and white reminds me of 'My Fair Lady'. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

Zella said...

Amy, I can't tell you what my favorite part of your card is...because I LOVE it all! :) I love the black & white, the ribbon, the embossing, the image....just an amazing card!!! Thank you for sharing with us this week at Twist of Faith for our "Your Favorite" challenge. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Blessings,
Zella

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

What a fantastic card! It is so very elegant! The black and white color theme is absolutely perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Twist of Faith! Merry Christmas!
Tracey F., DT Twist of Faith Card Challenges

Meighan Wheller said...

Wow what a striking card. Love the image and the card is perfect in the black and white. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational. Have a wonderful new year. Meighan DT

Unknown said...

Thx a bunch Sandie! Love your comment.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks Mari, Your comment inspires me to keep crafting!

Unknown said...

Thanks Angelina for the lovely comment.

Unknown said...

Thanks Ginny for taking the time to comment. I know you've got a lot to comments to make....Thanks to a fellow team member!

Unknown said...

Thanks a bunch for your fabulous and inspiring comment!

Unknown said...

OOOHHHH thank you soooo much Zella for this comment. I so appreciate it when someone takes the time to comment on one of my posts but you take the CAKE!!!!! Many blessings to you!

Unknown said...

Many thanks to you Tracy for taking the tiem to comment on my post. I truly appreciate it.

Unknown said...

THX so much Meighan!

Unknown said...

Many thanks for taking the time to comment Natascha.