Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Card Making Monday # 26 - New Years Cheers

Hello followers and friends!
Welcome back for another card creation. It's New Years Eve and 2014 is just around the corner. We are expecting a heavy snowfall for tomorrow so we may be snuggled up with a cup of cocoa tomorrow. Perfect crafting (or movie watching or reading) weather.
I hope you enjoy this card and find inspiration in it. Please take some time to browse my other posts while leaving comments on this or any other. I love to hear your comments and always try to reply to every one.

For this card I used My Minds Eye Fine & Dandy 6x6 patterned paper pad along with bazill cardstock. The cheers stamp is from JoAnns $ section. The card design is Mojo Monday sketch 11/5/2012.

I added some rhinestones for the bubbles, I used the Copic markers below to color in the champagne, added some glitter glue and then topped it with glossy accents to give it a life-like glass look. I also added glossy accents to the glitter ribbon to keep the glitter from flaking off.


Challenges:


 Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too.
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Now it's your turn to go make something beautiful!

No comments: