Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, December 6, 2013

Feature Friday 12/06/2013

Hello and welcome to this Fridays Feature post.

Let's welcome some new friends & followers.
A big Shout out goes to:
Emma @ The Sparkly Fairy

Barb @ Barb's Inkin' into Retirement

NanaConnie @ Grammy's Attic

Erin @ Erin's Crafty Side


&
Aluna @ handmejki Aluny



Here's my fav for this week


Jen @ The Sparkle Within
I just love this unique way to hold a gift card.
Go on over and see the tutorials


Thank you again to my followers and if  your a visitor and you'd like a chance to be my Featured Blogger and you want a "Shout Out" with a link to your blog. Just become a follower of 
all things beautiful and place your blog address in the comment box below.

( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to visit me tomorrow for Scrapbook Saturday!  Now it's your turn to make something beautiful!


2 comments:

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Thank you so much for the shout out! :)

Jen M said...

Thanks so much for the feature! That beanie holder is super easy to make! :)