Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, December 13, 2013

Feature Friday-12/13/2013

Hello All! 

Today is Friday so it's my lucky day to send a Shout Out to some new followers and....
showcase some of my followers work from this week!

But first let's send a warm Thank you and Shout out to....
 Audrey hippieaud.blogspot.com
&

Now onto my Follower Favs for this week...
Ginny @ RubberMAD
I just love how sweet her mini calendar is and she lists all her techniques too!
Please visit her blog and show her some love.


&

Donna Hanley @ Designing Keepsakes
This image is so darn cute!
Please go visit her blog and give her some kuddos for her card.

Thank you again to my followers and if  your a visitor and you'd like a chance to be my Featured Blogger and you want a "Shout Out" with a link to your blog. Just become a follower of 
all things beautiful and place your blog address in the comment box below.
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to visit me tomorrow for Scrapbook Saturday!  Now it's your turn to make something beautiful!

4 comments:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Thanks so much for the shout out!! Many hugs:)

Donna Hanley said...

Amt, thank you so very much for the Shout Out. That was very sweet of you. Enjoy your weekend.

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Thank you Amy for the Shout Out. Very sweet gesture. I really appreciate it. I would love more followers and for people to register for my FREE Candy on my blog. I only need 4 more followers to reach my 500 goal. The drawing for FREE prizes is Jan. 1st; so register soon! Happy Holidays. Hugs, Gloria http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

~ginny said...

What a nice surprise Amy - thank you for the Shout Out - you've made my day!
~ginny
RubberMAD