Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Scrapbook Saturday # 24 - Angry Birds

Hello and Happy Saturday! I just love today's page showcasing the many hours my family spends on technology. It seems my children and my husband like to play angry birds. I'm not a person to spend hours on my tablet or phone playing games. I'd much rather be crafting, reading or baking. But I had to capture this moment.

Here's a close up of the angry bird figures. It took forever to make these.! lol 
I pieced each one by hand. I made several of each just to make sure I had enough and then actually was able to use a few on a card later on for my step son's birthday card.
I also made a cake to look like the red bird (picture of the cake is on the My Cakes tab)

 
I used the shapes on Cricut Plantin Schoolbook cartridge.


I hope you enjoyed my project!  

Thank you again to my followers and if  your a visitor and you'd like a chance to be my Featured Blogger and you want a "Shout Out" with a link to your blog. Just become a follower of 
all things beautiful and place your blog address in the comment box below.
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to visit me on Monday for my first Design Team post with Crafting Cafe! 
Now it's your turn to make something beautiful!



No comments: