Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Scrapbook Saturday # 21 - Scardey Cat

Hello and Happy Saturday! I just love todays page. My awesome, cute, furry friend is featured on todays posting. 
I came home and unloaded the groceries. When I turned to grab the Sams club bag I found my little guy inside. How cute is that!. I knew right away it was a fantastic scrapbooking moment.

I added an image form a Disney Cricut cartridge to complete the page.

Challenges:

I hope you find inspiration to sit down and complete a page today of your furry friend. Please leave a comment about your favorite element of this page and don't forget to pamper yourself today and make something beautiful!



6 comments:

Jan said...

Great card, Thanks for joining us at CM Merry Christmas xx Jan

Fran said...

Beautiful, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog, Fran (DT) xxx

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your cute card for Crafting Musketeers 'layer it up' challenge, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

Unknown said...

Thanks Jan....It's actually a scrapbook layout. *teehee*

Unknown said...

Thanks Fran for commenting! Keeps me crafting. Take care Amy A. all things beautiful

Unknown said...

Thanks Hazel for commenting! It's a scrapbook page though. *teehee*