Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Scrapbook Saturday # 22 - A Summer Place

Hi There! Welcome bloggers and visitors! Enjoy browsing my blog and feel free to post comments on any of them. Since we've entered the holiday season and colder weather I thought I'd warm things up with a summer photo post. A family outing at our time share.
I used cut outs from Life's A Beach Cricut cartridge to embellish the page. The beach ball only comes as a single image so I cut our multiple images from various colored cardstock and cut and assembled.

I typically use a word document to journal. I like the clean look of the text box when theres a bit more to say than a one liner. I thought it was cute when I made the scuba diver hold the text box journaling.

Yeah! Another Saturday to enjoy followed by some Sundaay crafting time. Off to run errands and finish my Saturday cleaning. I hope you are inspired to scrapbook a fun family vacation or day trip today. Please consider following me and take some time to make something beautiful for yourself today!

No comments: