Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Scrapbook Saturday # 23 - Texas Proud

Hi There! Welcome bloggers and visitors for another Scrapbook Saturday! I hope you enjoy browsing my blog and feel free to post comments on any post you like. I love to hear your comments. They inspire and challenge me.

Today's page takes advantage of some of the design on the 12 x 12. I rarely use patterned paper for the base of a scrapbook layout. 

I typically use patterned paper as an embellishment tool or accent to the plain colored card stock. But in this case I used a portion of the 12 x 12 to house the text box journaling and it actually looks like the journaling is coming forth from the hole in the jean!


That's all for now; just a quick simple layout. I hope you enjoyed my layout! Come back and check out my Design Team post for 613 Create Ave Challenge Blog.

 Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too.
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Have as great Saturday and don't forget to make something beautiful!

No comments: