Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Tip Top Tuesday Christmas Party

Hello and welcome to a new challenge over at Tip Top Tuesday
First let me say a very BIG MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all! I pray you make warm memories with loved ones and that your new year finds peace, hope and joy. 

For this challenge, it was my pleasure to color and use the image Fanny Calendar Months-December by Bugaboo Digi Stamps  for my scrapbooking layout. I think she's so sassy and perfect for some photos I took of me and the kids standing in lines on Black Friday at midnight.

I used some strips of Christmas paper. I klove this layout for the simple fact I can use some leftover scraps. I embossed the Christmas ornaments and then embossed the raised portions with clear embossing powder.

I used a sketch by Susan Stringfellow at Sketch Savvy for inspiration

Here's a close up of the fantastic image!

Products:
Bugaboo Digi image
Scraps from my stash
Clear embossing powder
Divine Swirl Embossing folder
EK Success Zig Zag punch
Cricut Cartridge-Joys of the Season


Challenges:




 I hope you enjoyed viewing my project and take the time to browse some of my other postings and pages. Thank you to my followers and for visiting friends. 

 Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too.
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Have a very Merry Christmas and a great week. Don't forget to check out all the projects made by the design team at Tip Top Tuesday.  Now it's your turn to make something beautiful!


14 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Adorable! Love it! Thanks for linking up at Clear It Out Challenges! Karen N (DT)

Ardilla said...

What a fun card!
Merry Christmas and thank you for playing with us this week at QKR Stampede.
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

Unknown said...

What a great card I love Bugaboo Stamps, thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday
Hugs
Suzy B
X

Bettina L. said...

This is lovely Amy. Great design with the scrapbook layout made like a home scene for christmas. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back next year for some new challenges. Bettina DT Member at QKR Stampede!! xx

Anonymous said...

Fab card Amy love the way you did the baubles too! Happy Christmas hugs me xx

Pat K said...

Adorable card with great use of the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at the Belli Challenge, Pat K

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card, Thanks for sharing with us at BMC.
Hugs Julie x

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Karen. I truly appreciate your time in commenting!

Unknown said...

Thanks Ardilla!

Unknown said...

Many thanks Sue....for your comment.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Bettina for taking the time to comment. I know you have a bunch of commenting to do so I appreciate your time and it's great to be working with you.

Unknown said...

Thanks a bunch Samantha and thanks for giving me the opportunity to join your team!

Unknown said...

Many thanks Pat.....

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Julie!