Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, June 16, 2014

Card Making Monday # 40- My Deepest Sympathy

Good Morning to all of you! Thank you for stopping by today.
Today is Monday so that means I'm sharing a card with you. 

I really enjoyed the blind embossing technique I  used for Mail It Monday a few weeks ago. 
I chose to use a Stampin' Up embossing folder for these cards. I wanted to keep the design clean and simple. 
I used a spellbinder Nestabilitie for the sentiment piece and it's border.
I also chose to add a trio of gems to balance the design.
Here's a close up of the sentiment which comes from Gina K Designs.

I hope you enjoyed my Card Making Monday card. Let me know what you think. I sincerely appreciate your comments. They keep my crafting.

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

 Take care and go make something beautiful....

Challenges:


2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just beautiful and the black and white is very striking, perfect for sympathy.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

D- said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment. LOVE your beautiful sympathy card.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot