Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Father's Day Box Card

Hi There friends! I'm on a Father's Day card making frenzy. 2 down, 1 more to go! I showed you my woodgrain card yesterday, today I'm showcasing an ocean themed box card filled with goodies from SVGCuts and Cricut cartridges.
So I dove right in thinking I should get this card done pretty quickly since I had all the elements in mind I wanted to use. Usually it's the the design process that takes me the longest....well....several hours later. Whew...I was done.
You can find out how to make a box card here and you'll find many more tutorials unsder my tutorial tab here.

Here's my card...

     
     

I stayed with the color scheme in the striped paper which was blues and gold. 
I also added some texture using some embossing folders.
and added a few popped up boat wheels just to give some interest.





Products:
Cliff's Clubhouse SVG kit cut file from SVGCUTS.com
The Box Card svg kit 
Seaside SVG kit
Cricut Life's a Beach Cartridge
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder
Swirls Darice embossing folder
Just Rite sentiment stamp from Anchors Away

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too and finally you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. 

Challenges:
Mod Squad- On the Sea/Ocean
Scribble & Scrap-AG
The Craft Place-Men
Sentimental Sunday-AG
My Bestie Norge-AG
Scrapbook Blessing-AG
Bitten By The Bug-Father's Day
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge-Celebrate Dad
The Pink Elephant-Father's Day
Artistic Inspiration-AG/all about dad
Crafty Sentimetn Designs-Father's Day/For a male
Tuesday Throwndown-Special Man
Through teh Craftroom Door-AG
Ladybug Crafts-For Him
QKR Stampede- Father's Day
Stampin' for the weekend-AG
Sister Act Card Challenge-AG
Crafts-4-Eternity-For the Boys
Penny's Paper-Crafty- AG

39 comments:

Karen Hightower said...

Thanks for joining us at Mod Squad this week. I love all the elements in your box. Very Creative. Thanks again.. :)

Shazza said...

great male card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

Michelle N. said...

Wonderful Fathers Day card-I love all the elements you've incorporated into your design-great job! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

A.Rose said...

I just recently found this card technique and made two for Easter...however your "Sea" card is exquisite. The detail and the contrast. Breathtaking.

karalschuknecht said...

Awesome card in a box and what a perfect father's day card. I love all of the elements. Thanks for joining us this week for "Father's Day." Good Luck, and come back to join us again.

Karal DT for QKR Stampede
My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

michele said...

Fabulous box card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

paper fun said...

Really neat box card. Such fun images.

Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

Mari

DIANA L. said...

I love it. What a super cool card I just got this kit! I am inspired to get working on all these fun cards.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #134 “Masculine” challenge, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



Sharon said...

I so love your box card!! You did a fabulous job!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Father's Day' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

lost coast scrapper said...

Love this project! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Crafty Judith said...

Such a fabulous project hun love it and ty for linking up at Fan-Tastic Tuesday - wishing u the best of look and hope u come back soon hugs Judith DT x

Glenda said...

This is one awesome box! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Unknown said...

What an awesome nautical themed box! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

Janis Lewis said...

Fantastic! I Love this! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
~Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

Laura W said...

Oh, that's fun! What a great card box. Love the nautical theme too. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge-see you Wednesday for a new one :)

Sarah said...

A fabulous card in a box Amy. Thanks for bringing it along to AYLI, your embossing is perfect and as you say no mess!! Good Luck!! Sarah

creative lady said...

What a wonderful card box! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Tammi said...

This is fantastic!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Such wonderful colors and fabulous paper choices. The sailboat is fabulous! A fun folded card, for sure! Thanks so much for joining the fun at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge #9: Fold it!

Caroline said...

Adorable Father's day box card. I love all the wonderful elements added to your card. So cute! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations with our masculine/anything goes challenge hugs Tania xx (DT)

Scrapping Girl said...

This looks fantastic and all the elements you added are the perfect touch! Lots of work and love obviously went into this card box! Thanks for sharing with BBTB2 this week!
:)
Michelle

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This is awesome Amy, I love the nautical theme and elements. Thanks so much for playing this week at Crafty Sentiments my friend!

Peanut said...

What a clever project, Amy. Amazing details too. Thanks for sharing your handsome project in our Special Man challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.
Asha

Debbie Seyer said...

Wonderful project!! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Hoarders Anonymous!!

Brenda said...

Wow! This box card is amazing!! I love the nautical theme and love all your die cuts! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

Deonna B said...

Fantastic Box and i love that it is masculine. wonderful details! Thank you for sharing your work with TTCRD this week

Karla Yungwirth said...

Gorgeous! All the details are spectacular! Thanks for joining us at FCCB! I will definitely become a follower of your blog :)

Karla Yungwirth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helen said...

Fabulous card - so much detail in there.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Gloria Stengel said...

Love love love love this! You gave me a great idea for a baby card! This is just fantastic. I love the waves and the box shape, and oh everything. Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Angi said...

It's amazing! I like this card :)

rachel said...

Cool make - love this box - awesome - thanks for joining us at That Craft place and good luck. Hugs rachel xx

Anonymous said...

Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog!

Alyx said...

Fabulous box card...perfect for Father's Day. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at My Besties Norge. Hope to see you back soon. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, such a wonderful image.
Thank you for joining us for our 'One for the Boys' Challenge at Bearly Mine Designs this month.
Pauline
x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a fantastic Father's Day pop-up box card you have made that fits in well with the Bearly Mine Challenge this month of “One for the boys”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Leader)

Gloria Stengel said...

If you wish to guest DT for Craft Hoarders, please contact me. stengelgloria@gmail.com