Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, July 11, 2014

More Crafty Time-More Red, White and Blue

Hello and Happy Friday! Just a quick post today. I've been on medical leave for knee surgery so I've had the luxury of much crafting time. So, today I worked on some challenge cards.

The first is for Mix It Up Monday and Mod Squad. 
This stamp is from the Poster Board Sentiments by Gina K
Mix It Up Monday required a color challenge and Mod Squad required us to use some texture. So my texture was to add the embossing, twine and brads.

This one is for Hero Arts Challenge which was a one layer card.
 All the stamps on this card are from the Year Round Sentiments set
I don't typically make CAS/one layer cards so this was a real challenge for me.


Hope you enjoyed my post and come back tomorrow for Scrapbook Saturday!

If your visiting please consider following me. When you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll then be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address in a comment or email it to me I won't be able to link it up)

Challenges:
Mod Squad- Use Texture
Hero Arts - One Layer


1 comment:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Both cards are lovely! The embossing folder you used on the first card is one of my favorites! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Mod Squad Challenge!