Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tinsel Tuesday #5 - Money Envelope

Hi All! Sorry this post is late. I'm slow going on my Christmas card making but I'm not giving up and chugging along. I had knee surgery a few weeks ago and I'm trying to catch up with some things and my blog is one of them. I had a few posts pre-scheduled but didn't pre-prep Christmas cards. Just finished this one this morning. I hope you like it!
So I put a twist on a window card and added a envelope for a little money gift. 
I stamped the card front with snowflakes and added perfect pearls for shimmer. The Sentiment is heat embossed in white with a recollections Christmas sentiment stamp and I cut a small envelope using my Cricut and a SVG re-sized to fit the window which U cut using my Spellbinders.
Here's a look at what the envelope looks like open. You would need to fold the bill small enough to fit.

I learned this technique from an Online Card Class called the insider but you can find a tutorial on window cards here.  If you know how to make small envelopes yourself it's a pretty easy card to whip up. You can also find tips and strategies on how to add Perfect Pearls to your cards here and find more tutorials on my tutorial tab here.


If your visiting please consider following me. When you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll then be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address in a comment or email it to me I won't be able to link it up)

Don't forget to come back tomorrow and check out my next Write Home Wednesday Card post.

Now it's your turn...go make something beautiful!

1 comment:

Kat W said...

This is such a clever idea and so beautifully done with those gorgeous snowflakes :-)
Hugs, Kat x