Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, April 20, 2015

CMM-Woodland Scene

Howdy! ok, so I am not from the south but after a while us blog posters can only find so many ways to greet ya'll. lol I am actually creating this post on January 27th in the middle of a blizzard in MA. I'm home from work today and figured I'd schedule out a few posts. This is the last of my scheduled posts today. I definitely have to get away from this keyboard because my neck is cramping up and my husband has been taking a nap for the last 2 hours. Time to wake him up but first I want to show yo my card. By the time this posts hopefully we are experience the wonderful signs of spring!

 Thank you for joining me and I hope you find time this week to create something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)



1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So beautiful card, love this stamp!