Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, July 13, 2015

CMM-Splatter Fun

Happy Monday everyone! So glad you are visiting and I am so excited to show you these cards! 
I've joined some online card classes and have been slowly working through. For this card I used a tutorial from Clean and Simple Card Making 3. I'm not sure what you call this technique but I love it! 

It's a chance to use up some sentiments that I wouldn't typically use and in a creative way. For today's Card I used the same design but created 2 different cards.
The first card is for my daughter and most of the sentiments came from a MFT stamp set that I bought with her in mind. The second card is a chance to add to my masculine card stash with a thinking of you sentiment.


The background stamps are from my Favorite Things.

I hope you are inspired to try this technique too! This card uses a lot of stamps but is very quick to create.

Have a great Day and make sure you leave some time to create something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)



2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Cute technique!

D- said...

What a great way to use those sentiments! LoVe your splatters.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot