Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, October 12, 2015

CMM- Corner Fold & Bleaching Tecnique Card


Good Monday Morning! Hello and welcome! Today's Cards showcase 2 techniques, the first being a new technique to me. It's the corner fold. You can find the tutorial I used to learn how to make this card over on my Tutorial tab. I'll also add more corner fold inspiration samples as I make them under the tutorial so check back soon. The second technique is one I've been wanting to dive into again and that is the bleaching technique. I have several samples on my technique tab for inspiration so make sure to check those out too!
I hope you like the two cards I made using these techniques.

I chose to make them slightly different. Each one utilizing scraps from my stash

Here;'s a close up of the bleached  tulips in which I went back with Copic markers and colored them in.

and added the same stamped tulip image to the inside of the cards to pull the whole thing together.

Supplies:
Gina K Designs Ocean Mist & Chocolate Brown card stock
Stampin Up' Crumb Cake ink
Tulips from Blooming Garden Stamp set by Penny Black
brown ribbon
Kraft hemp cord
sequins and gem stickers


I hope you enjoyed viewing my version of this card. Have a wonderful Fall week and remember to  find the time to make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!

( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Challenges:
Through the Craftroom Door-AG
Fan-Tastic Tuesdays- AG w/ 2 patterned papers
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog- AG
As You Like It- Favorite color and why? Brown because it reminds me of choclate and I LOVE chocolate!
Hanna & Friends- Special Card Form
Stamp & Create-Brown or Kraft

1 comment:

Katydid Cards said...

Bleaching is a technique I haven't tried yet either, but I want to. So many techniques...so little time!