Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Scrapbook Saturday - Choo Choo!

Welcome to my newest Scrapbook Saturday post. Just sharing with you some pages to a vacation we had well...too long ago. This year has been tough and unfortunately, I have not been scrapbooking...at all...In fact, I wanted to share the last few weeks scrapbook pages with you in January of this year and never got around to it. Card making has been my outlet because it doesn't take as long and is instant gratitfication. So...I am so very glad to be able to get this page up andposted for you.


I used lots of die cuts for this page using my various Cricut cartridges.
I embossed the X on the railroad sign for texture amnd made use of some small designer paper scraps.

I hope you are inspired to scrapbook your family memories too and find time to make something beautiful today!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)


No comments: