Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Candy Jar Gifts

Hello and welcome to my Whatever Wednesday post. Today I am showcaseing some gifting jars I made. I was inspired by a Stampin' Up class on how to make these and so I put my own spin on them and was able to use them for gifts to my cropping friends.



I purchased the jars at IKEA. They were 4 jars for $3.50! This is a side view


and here are the jars made in class that inspired my own version. Thanks Mary!
 

I think these are so cute and could be used for so many gifts. You could fill them with M&M's for a kids party, bath salts or homemade lotion, coins or other goodies. The options are endless.

Hope you are inspired to make these little jars. All you need is a circle punch and a nice stamp and add a tag, Viola!

Have a great day! Time to make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy, you've done a wonderful job on these jars. You should feel proud to give them as gifts. They are nicer than some of similar items in stores. Great work.

Katydid Cards said...

What a great idea for a hostess gift or for neighbors. I just love it. And you sure can't beat the price for those jars. Thanks so much for sharing your talents!

Kim from Katydid Cards