Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, January 22, 2016

Hey it's Friday!

Hello My Friends! I hope your 2016 is going well. Today I want to share with you one of my first cards for 2106 and my very first stenciled card. I am a member over at Catherine Pooler's Stamp Nation and she is offering her new stenciling class to us members for free. So, I couldn't resist grabbing some stencils and getting started. Thankfully my crafty sister already had some so I borrowed hers.
I hope you like my card.



 I used a 3 inch masking circle from the center of my masking paper so my stenciling would pop on the white background, then added additional stamp layering with the sentiment and geo graphic.
If you haven't tried stenciling on your cards yet. Give it a try; it's much easier than I thought and so many possibilities!

Products:
My Favorite Things Polka Dot Stencil
Paper Smooches Geo Basics and Scripty Sayings stamp sets
Simon Says Stamp Circly Sayings Stamp Set
Gina K Designs luxury White and Black Onyx card stock
Gina K Designs Moonlit Fog and Black Onyx dye ink
Tim Holtz distress inks in Work Lipstick, Squeezed Lemonade & Salty Ocean
Sequins from ACMoore

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love this CAS card! so colourful and love the ombre effect... I have also started to use some stencils in my work. I got that Paper Smooches Scripty Sayings stamps set for Christmas (all the way from America -I live in the UK-!!!) and can't wait to use it! xx Mirella DK

Kristie Goulet said...

This is a great card. So happy you shared it on StampNation!