Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Pocket Letter filled with Hope

Hi There Friends! I hope you are having a great week and welcome to All Things Beautiful! I hope all is going well. So today's a Hope themed Pocket Letter. I have been making Pocket letters for several months and I have met some really nice and highly creative people. This Pocket letter was made for a friend of mine. We Pen Pall and I like to exchange Christian Themed Pocket Letters so I chose to send her one filled with Hope.


I added a tea bag behind the hope quote flap in the lower left pocket.

My Pen pall told me she likes brackets, arrows, crowns and lots of bling so I couldn't resist cutting her some of her favorite cut files out of glitter and adding them to this pocket flap card.

Here is a close up of the bottom row of pockets.


and...here is a back view of the Pocket Letter filled with crafty goodies. I made some coordinating Card Candy just for her.

I hope you like my Pocket Letter and try making one for yourself and finding a swap partner on the various Pocket Letter Facebook groups and web pages.

Have a wonderful day!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)









No comments: