Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, March 16, 2018

Stenciled Happy Easter Card

Hello and welcome to my blog All Things Beautiful!
Today 's card is the third of the Easter cards I made for this Easter season. 
This card uses a stenciling technique. If you haven't tried stenciling yet and want to learn more you can find a few tutorials on how to stencil under my tutorial tab.
If you would like to purchase this card you can find it over at my Burnish and Brayer Shop here.

For this card I decided to stencil ink almost the entire background of the card.


I heat embossed the sentiment after inking it a few times with clear embossing powder.


Here is a picture of the coordinating envelope.


Products:
Distress inks - Spun Sugar, Ever-Green Bough, Scattered Straw, Shaded liliac
Circuit cartridge - Cross 4in
Stampin' Up Easter Message
Gina K Designs Black Onyx ink
Gina K Designs Wild Lilac card stock
Wow Clear embossing powder

Have a wonderful day!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

*Love  *Encourage  *Commuincate

No comments: