Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Red Poppies - Mother's Day card

Welcome to my little space on the blog sphere!
 I hope your day is going well and you are finding some time to be creative.
Today's post showcases the third in a series of Mother's Day cards I have created lately.

This card is a buckle card  style card. If you haven;t tried making one yet and would like to try you can find a tutorial that I used to inspired me to make this unique card under my tutorial tab or by clicking here

If you would like to purchase this card you can find it in my shop over at burnish and Brayer Designs here.

For this card I grabbed a few different kinds of patterned paper from my stash.



I colored the image with Copic markers.


Here is a look at the card slightly open and with a coordinating envelope stamped in black with the same image.


Products:
Gina K Designs White card stock
Gina K Designs Red Velvet ink
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge circle set at 3 1;4 inches
WPlus9 A New Day Stamp
Copic markers R24, R29, R39, 
Stampin' Up That's the Tag Stamp set
patterned paper from my stash


I hope you have a wonderful day!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

*Love  *Encourage *Communicate

No comments: