Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Watercolor Cards

 Welcome to today's card post! I am so glad you stopped by
I hope you are enjoying the winter weather and staying warm.

I don't make too many watercolor cards but I got this new stamp set from Simon Says Stamp with lots of circles and I thought it might be fun to make some abstract art on my card using watercolors and the stamp set.

 

I am a very A type personality ans usually my abstract is very planned but today I let the watercoloe paint take control.


I made 2 panels using different colors


Have a fabulous day!


Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

No comments: