Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Watermelon Suspended Spinner card

Hello and welcome to All Things Beautiful!
Today I am showcasing a Peek-A-Boo Shutter card.

This is my first attempt at making one of these types of cards. If you'd like to try this technique you can find the tutorial I used under my tutorial tab here.

So for this card i made the watermelon way to big to spin. Lesson learned....n\make the spinner element small enough to make the full rotation however, I liked the look of this card so much I figured I'd just leave it suspended without the spin.


I them added coordinating elements inside the card and coordinated the envelope.


Products:
Gina K Designs Cherry Red card stock & ink
Gina K Designs Jellybean Green & Black Onyx ink
My Minds Eye Remarkable 6 x 6 paper stack
Memory Box Stitched Rectangle dies
Cricut watermelon cut out from the Doodlepop cartridge cut at 2 1/4 inches
Catherine Pooler Rockin Red ink
Stampin' Up All About Everything stamp set


If you give this suspended spinner technique a try leave a comment below letting me know. I'd love to see a picture of your card creation!

I hope you have a great weekend!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

No comments: